What is the New York Pass?
Tour New York City your own way with the flexible New York Pass. Enjoy free entry to more than 40 New York attractions, as well as discounts at top restaurants and retailers.
Choose from 50 unique attractions, then let the New York Pass do the rest. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a 125-page guidebook.
The New York Pass leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. Passes are available for one, two, three or seven days.
Attractions covered by the New York Pass include:
- Bronx Zoo
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- Central Park Zoo
- New York harbor cruises
- Ellis Island Ferry (for Statue of Liberty)
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- NBC Studio Tour
- Queens Zoo
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Tour at Lincoln Center
- United Nations Tour
- Whitney Museum of American Art
New York has endless options, and with the New York Pass you can do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace. For a full list of attractions, please see the itinerary section below.
Review of the New York Pass
What make the New York Pass Great?
- Save money if you want to see more attractions that NY Citypass offers.
- The longer duration passes go on sale frequently
- The guidebook makes an awesome souvenir.
- Cut the lines at many attractions. This alone is worth the price.
What is not so great?
Make sure you are going to enough things to justify the price.
How do you get your moneys worth? Depends on how long you are staying.
With one day pass, go to three things and you will probably save money. For instance the NY Skyride, Madame Tusaudd's and Circle Line would run you $95.
With a 7 day pass, you just need to go to one attraction per day to save money.
Details of the New York Pass
Where to Purchase: Definitly buy it at the source, NewYorkPass.com and wait for a sale if you are buying a 3 or 7 day pass.
SPECIAL COUPON CODE for 15% savings on full price card. (See important directions below)
This is a great coupon code but it is HARD TO USE.
1. NY Passes are frequently already on sale. If the price for the cards you want reflects a greater discount, do not use the coupon.
2. After you add the cards to your basket, click the "Edit Basket" button in the upper right corner.
3. Below the list of cards in your basket is a field to put in the coupon code.
4. Once you put in the code is is really hard to delete.
Enjopy your visit to NYC!